Create your own signature drink & become LADY AMARENA
Two steps to be LADY AMARENA
STEP 1 (June 15th, 2021 to July 12th, 2021)
Create your own Signature Drink with the unmistakable taste & aroma of AMARENA FABBRI
Remember that you can use up to 5 ingredients, using one of the Amarena products
- Amarena Fabbri (fruit or syrup)
- Amarena Fabbri Mixybar syrup
- Fabbri Marendry bitter (21%)
is a must and necessary!
You can create an alcoholic-, non-alcoholic-, coffee- or tea drink. Any decorations/garnishes, toppings and “by-side” garnishes will be not counted to the 5 ingredients.
In the live competition (Hotel Das Sonnreich, Loipersdorf, Styria) you just can use the following additional products:
- Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- Tanqueray No. 10
- Talisker 10yrs. Scotch Whisky
- Ketel One Vodka
- Ron Zacapa 23yrs.
- Belsazar Vermouths
- Bitter Lemonades (like Tonic) just from Goldberg (MBG)
- Aqua Morelli Mineralwaters (MBG)
- Lemon Soda Lemonade
- Segafredo Coffee and Brodies Tea
- Scavi&Ray Prosecco (MBG)
- iSi Espuma for any kind of toppings
- there are no regulations to use juices, milk products or Teas
Homemade syrup preparations are prohibited!
Indicate the name of your signature drink with the full recipe (including preparation techniques, all garnishes & glass) and give us a little story to your Creation in ENGLISH
Having done so:
- UPLOAD THE PHOTO AND FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM
- SHARE YOUR RECIPE AND AIM FOR THE FINAL
When your recipe is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and see it published in the video gallery.
Share it with all your friends to get it voted and have extra points in the assessment phase.
Please use following # and mentions:
#ladyamarenacup #diageo #amarenafabbrideutschland #fabbri1905 # all partner hashtags # of the used products (i.e.: #marendry or #talisker)
VOTING (July 12th, 2021 h 14:00 / August 25th, 2021)
STEP 2 (August 29th, 2021 to august 31st 2021)
By August 30th will be the National Competition for Germany and Austria in Loipersdorf, Styria, where you present your Drink live to an international jury.
The best four from each country move into the finals, where you can show us your additional skills in creating a new Drink out of a Black Box within 30 minutes and present this Drink also on stage. The jury will select the final LADY AMARENA GERMANY. As national LADY AMARENA you will be invited to the International LADY AMARENA Competition in Bologna, Italy in 2022.
Get ready, you could be the national and, maybe, the international LADY AMARENA!
Voting Methods and Criteria
1. Taste and balance (based on the ingredients indicated by the participant): score from 1 to 10 - 40% weight;
2. Appearance and presentation: score from 1 to 10 - 10% weight;
3. Effectiveness of the accompanying text (short description in English): score from 1 to 10 - 30% weight;
4. Replicability (assessment of the recipe's reproducibility in terms of number of ingredients, availability on the national territory, execution times and drink cost): score from 1 to 10 - 10% weight;
5. Recipe preparation technique: Score from 1 to 10 points - 10%weight;
6. Votes obtained online: the three drinks/cocktails/beverages that are most voted for by online users, according to the methods described above, will be assigned the following increases with respect to the individual score achieved:
+10% to the most voted of the 3
+7.5% per second most voted of the 3
+5% to the third most voted of the 3
LADY AMARENA Awards
The first three winners will receive the following prizes.
A "LADY AMARENA GERMANY" resp. prize package including:
€300.00 including VAT for the purchase of professional equipment/tools for barmaids and baristas, which must be used according to the times and procedures that will be made known to the winner.
€200.00 including VAT for the purchase of professional equipment/tools for barmaids and baristas, which must be used according to the times and procedures that will be made known to the winner.
€100.00 including VAT for the purchase of professional equipment/tools for barmaids and baristas, which must be used according to the times and procedures that will be made known to the winner.
At the same venue, the following will also be identified based on the express vote of the Jury and the criteria indicated above:
- the finalist who has made the best drink/cocktail/beverage containing the Marendry Fabbri product (intended as the highest score), which will win the prize consisting of a Fabbri trophy with an indicative value of €200.00 + VAT
If the winning recipes have been produced by female bartenders and baristas who have already been awarded a prize, these winners will win more prizes. If no Marendry recipe is present
in the final, these prizes will not be assigned.
All finalists will receive a certificate of participation.